- Current Page
Parent Life & Involvement
Support from parents, families, parishioners and the community are crucial to the school and to the education of our children. This section contains information on organizations, resources and activities for parents and families. Indeed, it takes a village to mold tomorrow’s citizens!
- Before & After School Enrichment Program provides an environment for students to stay in before and after school hours.
- Parents Club
- Holy Rosary School parents support the school primarily through the Parents Club. Throughout the schoolyear, the Parents Club Meets approximately once per month to discuss various programs which support the school in a variety of ways including fundraising efforts which help make a Catholic tuition affordable to alll. Programs that parents and parishioners can volunteer to include WestFest, the Treelot, the Golf Tournament, and the Auction
- School Commission
- The School Commission helps set school policy and direction. It also establishes, approves, and monitors the school budget. The School Commission has various subcommittees that parents and parishioners are encouraged to volunteer to according to their talents and their skills.
- Resources for Parents and Families
- Head over to the School Communications page to learn how to keep abreast of school news and activities. Specific classroom and specialist sites help keep parents and students in tune with lessons, homework, and assignments. The School Health News & Tips page has information from the School Nurse on current health issues. The Internet and Online Safety page addresses issues children face with the increasing use of the Internet. The Living Green page helps us become better stewards of God’s creation. And the Holy Rosary Swap & Shop website creates a way for our items to be passed on and reused within the community.
- School and Parish Fundraisers
- To keep the costs of a Catholic education affordable, the parents and families of Holy Rosary engage in various fundraising activities such as WestFest (a fall fair and celebration), a magazine drive, an annual golf tournament (which benefits the school endowment fund), a Christmas tree lot, an auction, and various passive fundraisers. Please consider either volunteering or participating in them. Your involvement helps make a Catholic education a reality for all.